Handbooks & Guides
Pizza and Chick-Fil-A orders are placed by completing the forms below and are paid for through your FACTS account.
Pizza service will begin on Friday, September 7th and Chick-Fil-A service will begin on Monday, September 10th.
- 2019-2020 Chick-Fil-A Order Form
- 2019-2020 Pizza Order Form
Lunch and snack milk orders are placed by completing the appropriate form below and are paid through your FACTS account.
Lunch Milk Order Form for Pre-K to 8th Grade Students
Snack Milk Order Form For Pre-K and Kindergarten Students
Menus are published and all ordering and payments are completed online at www.schoolhousegrill.com.
To set up your account, establish a username and password, and complete your registration, simply click on Sign Up. The code for St. Veronica Catholic School is 30197.
For ordering deadline information and instructions, please click on the link Schoolhouse Grill Ordering Procedures
2019-2020 Extended Day
Extended Day Program (EDP) Registration Fee 2019-2020: $55/Family
- Children who use the Before and/or After School Care on a regular basis – four/five days per week or part-time one-three days per week.
- Parents must complete the Fee Schedule and Use Form detailing planned usage, upon registration.
- Regular payment is due if your child is absent from the Before School Care Program and/or Extended Day Program for sickness or vacation.
- A written notice must be given to the School Office, at least two weeks in advance, in order to change the Contract in any manner.
2019-2020 PK3-PK4 Annual Rates
2019-2020 K-8 Annual Rates
Payment Plan for Contract Users
All payments will be made via Electronic Fund Transfers through your FACTS account. Payment is due over ten consecutive months from September through June.
2019-2020 Bus Information
Stone Ridge AM
Byrne’s Ridge Park
24915 Mineral Springs Circle
Aldie, VA 20105
Departing at 7:05am
Stone Ridge PM
Stone Ridge Village Center
42015 Village Center Plaza
Arriving at approximately 3:45pm
South Riding AM and PM
East Gate Marketplace
25401 Eastern Marketplace Plaza
Departing at 7:20am
Arriving at approximately 3:30pm
Please be sure to be at the bus stop five minutes prior to the times listed above.
- The bus driver(s) are in charge on the bus. Obey and respect them at all times. They have the authority to assign seats.
- Be at your bus stop at least 10 minutes early. Drivers cannot control traffic and may be a few minutes early, or a few minutes later than scheduled. Be patient.
- NO DRINKING, EATING, OR GUM CHEWING ALLOWED AT ANY TIME ON THE
- Students are to enter the bus quickly and orderly, choose a seat and remain seated facing forward, at all times. Do not change seats or stand at any time unless directed to do so by the driver.
- Talk quietly, so as not to distract the bus driver. DO NOT YELL OR SCREAM AT ANY TIME. Remember, the driver must be able to hear emergency vehicles approaching. The bus is an extension of the classroom. NO disruptive behavior will be tolerated. Drivers deserve, and expect the same respect as your teacher.
- At no time shall any body part be extended out the window of the bus. Do not throw anything out of or into the bus windows. All emergency exits and aisles must be kept clear at all times.
- Students are not to sit in, or be around, the driver area of the bus at any time.
- Students will only be permitted to get on or off the bus at their designated bus stop. If going home with a friend or to another stop, permission notes will be required from the parent of both the student changing his stop and from the parent of the student where he is going.
- FIGHTING OR PROFANE LANGUAGE WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE LOSS OF BUS RIDERSHIP and DISCIPLINARY ACTION FROM THE SCHOOL.
- VANDALISM WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE LOSS OF RIDERSHIP AND WILL BE CHARGED BACK TO THE PARENT.
- IF A PARENT IS NOT AT THE DROP OFF SITE, THE STUDENT WILL BE BROUGHT BACK TO SCHOOL. PARENT WILL PICK STUDENT UP AT EXTENDED DAY. A $1 FEE FOR EVERY MINUTE WILL BE CHARGED.
- I have read and explained the above rules to my student and we both agree to abide by them at all times while riding the bus.
Bus Registration Fee
$50.00 per family non-refundable registration fee. This fee reserves a seat for your child.
The bus service fee is an annual agreement payable in 10 installments. Payment will be established through FACTS Tuition Services with the first payment on September 5th and last payment due June 5th.
Round Trip Bus Service
$1,220.00/year – one student
$1,830.00/year – two students
$2,135.00/year – three students
$2,340.00/year – four + students
One Way Bus Service
$815.00/year – one student
$1,220.00/year – two students
$1,425.00/year – three students
$1,530.00/year – four + students
Drop In Bus Service*
$16 one way
* In order to use the drop in service, we must have a signed Registration Form and the $50 registration fee.
Forms – COMING SOON
Front Desk: 703-773-2020
St. Veronica Catholic School
3460-B Centreville Rd
Chantilly, VA 20151
Serving the Dulles South, Sully and South Riding areas of Western Fairfax and Eastern Loudoun Counties.
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations… Teaching them to carry out everything I have commanded you. —Matthew 27:19-20
The administration, faculty, and staff of St. Veronica Catholic School recognize the dignity of each person by seeing Christ in every child. The mission of the school is to ensure vibrant religious education and exemplary academics by empowering our students and faculty through faith and knowledge.