What is the program?
The Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program provides financial assistance to families in Catholic schools in the
Diocese of Arlington through funding from diocesan parishes as well as the Rooted in Faith~Forward in Hope
Capital Campaign Endowment. It is open to all qualified students whose parents might not otherwise be
able to pay the full cost of tuition.
Who is eligible?
•Students attending or accepted by a Diocese of Arlington Catholic school (K-12).
• Students who are Catholic and members of a parish in the Diocese of Arlington or military base
• Families who reside within the boundaries of the Diocese of Arlington and are registered and active members of a diocesan parish or a military base parish.
• Preschool and Pre-K are not eligible. Not applicable to students of private Catholic schools associated with the Diocese and/or international students.
How do I apply?
• Submit financial aid assessment application and all supporting tax documentation by due date
• Applications will be completed electronically online at online.factsmgt.com/Signin/3CDFZ
• Only one application is required per family.
• Remit processing fee.
• Families seeking aid for students in BOTH ELEMENTARY AND HIGH SCHOOL should follow the high
school submission date.
January 10, 2020
March 18, 2020
Awards are made for ONE ACADEMIC YEAR and are based on each family’s demonstrated financial need.
Individual schools determine the amount and the distribution of all awards for each academic year. The
schools will contact families when award decisions have been made. Once these final award decisions
have been made, the schools will then credit the tuition accounts of approved families.
$3,678,975 awarded in 2019
For More Information:
Questions regarding process
Questions regarding application
FACTS Grant & Aid
Please contact Mary Jo Smith
703-773-2020 ext. 150